Ready Agro Bladder™
Ready Agro Bladder™ is the Ideal bladder tank for farming and agricultural needs.
Perfect choice for agricultural or farming liquid storage needs. Constructed using our 30 oz. reenforced PVC fabric. These hi-tech fabrics are available in both potable and non-potable versions. The difference being potable water tanks are designed to store water for human consumption, while non-potable water tanks are used for watering crops, water for farm animals, washing equipment, hog pens, chicken coops, dust control, liquid fertilizer, fire fighting, and more.
Ready Agro Bladders™ range in size from 20,000 to 75,000 US Gallons. Call us 941-739-9486
A Ready Argo Bladder™ can help prevent your crop from running out of water or provide valuable fire fighting water to your rural locations.
Check out our Rainwater Harvesting Bladder in use.
Our Aro Bladders are used in the following types of water systems:
- Hydroponics the process of growing plants in sand, gravel, or liquid, with added nutrients but without soil.
- Surface irrigation Water is distributed over and across the land by gravity, with no mechanical pump involved.
- Localized irrigation Water is distributed under low pressure, through a piped network and applied to each plant.
- Drip irrigation A type of localized irrigation in which drops of water are delivered at or near the root of plants. In this type of irrigation, evaporation and runoff are minimized.
- Sprinkler irrigation Water is distributed by overhead high-pressure sprinklers or guns from a central location in the field or from sprinklers on moving platforms.
- Center pivot irrigation Water is distributed by a system of sprinklers that move on wheeled towers in a circular pattern. This system is common in flat areas of the United States.
- Lateral move irrigation Water is distributed through a series of pipes, each with a wheel and a set of sprinklers, which are rotated either by hand or with a purpose-built mechanism. The sprinklers move a certain distance across the field and then need to have the water hose reconnected for the next distance. This system tends to be less expensive but requires more labor than others.
- Sub-irrigation water is distributed across the land by raising the water table, through a system of pumping stations, canals, gates, and ditches. This type of irrigation is most effective in areas with high water tables.
- Manual irrigation Water is distributed across land through manual labor and watering cans. This system is very labor-intensive.
PROP 65: The product does not require a warning label in accord to proposition 65:2018, as the product does not contain a listed substance or/and is under the NSRL “Safe Harbor” levels.
Potable Water Fabric is Approved for International Specification: NSF/ANSI 61 & SI-5452 (potable water), Flexitanks for
aqueous, acidic and alcoholic products according to EU directive for contact with foodstuff, SI-5113
Complies with: MIL-T-53029C Potable Water Collapsible Tanks